Most of our days began around 3am this morning when it was time to go. We met as a team for the first time in Atlanta, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then it was time to go. We grabbed our bags in Guatemala and made it through customs just in time to jump in the van and go. And we didn't find ourselves at LaSenda over 10 minutes before it was time to go play with the kids.
Tomorrow we will start over again and I'm stoked to see how that will go. By the time most of you read this Katie will have done devotions for the entire school, Wil & Elizabeth will have served snacks to the students, some of the guys will be painting, others tutoring, and the rest of us will be in the midst of dozens of projects that will carry us through the week.
I don't need to tell you this but it's an awesome team. They love Jesus and want to see His Gospel GO to all the nations...even to the mountains of Guatemala. I'm excited to get to be with them.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment